Friday, June 12, 2009

The first.

There's always a first at everything in life. Next stop, a blog. I'm a girl livin' life just here to write about the good things. Perhaps some funny or awkward situations every now and then, but stories that make you think. Being the inquisitive person I am I'd also like to hear YOUR stories. The computer's almost always on; however, I don't know if I'll respond within the hour or within that week. Anyhoo, I'm not certain what to call this blog or page of mine, but a crazy mess of everything there is. Videos, pictures, poems, music, stories, questions just asking about your day, who knows? Give me ideas: submit stories please and thank-you. Hopefully, this page will be visited often and liked, may I add. All I've got is who I am.

Love,
Mademoiselle Saccharine.

P.S. a note to all my friends...like the alias? I just think a mask is the best way to let people know the real you first, ya know? Well, I don't own the name or anything, I just think it's cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment